Thursday, December 17, 2009

Beware the Wrath of the Children Grown-Up!

A couple of weeks ago, all of our kids happened to be at home on a single day, though not at the same time. It also happened that these boxes of cereal were sitting on the counter top in the kitchen. TWO of our four kids, at separate times said, in almost angry, accusing tones of voices, "Since when did you start buying boxed cereal??"

Larry and I laughed and laughed and laughed. Obviously we seriously deprived our children of something very valuable when we only bought "bagged" cereal during their young, tender years.

So, to our 'concerned" children who will remain anonymous, (hee, hee):
We bought the corn pops so I could eat them when everyone else is eating popcorn. (I don't like have pieces stuck between my teeth.) The crisped rice is left over from rice krispie treat making; the two chex cereals are there because I LIKE chex cereal - and I like to mix wheat and corn together. The frosted flakes and blueberry frosted mini-wheats were only $1.25 a box and we bought them to take on our Oregon trip.
And they were all on the counter top because G&G Chipman had spent the night and we'd gotten them out as possibilities for their breakfast and they hadn't been put away.

Are we forgiven yet?

Hahaha - I hope you've had fun reading this. I've certainly had fun teasing and poking you all a little. Love you tons!!! Mom :-)

No comments: