Saturday, December 26, 2009

Driving Lessons with Bryson

Bryson has his learner's permit for driving now, he's actually had it for a while - the kids can get it when they turn 15. I was primarily the one who took the older 3 kids out to practice driving when they had their learner's, so I excited to be able to go out with Bryson. This picture was taken the first and last day I took him out on the road. We'd already spent time during earlier days practicing in the parking lot and neighborhood. Bryson did such a good job. I was impressed with his calmness. H really is and will be a good driver.

It isn't his driving at all that causes me to stop driving with him. It's my heart. I wasn't really nervous driving with him, but because he's just learning and I was the one teaching him, I had extra adrenaline flowing in my veins - and that made my heart stress out. It calmed down easily once we came home and I was able to take my meds, but there isn't any reason to stress my heart when I can prevent it.

(I don't know why that first line is underlined, and can't figure out to to take it off - oh well. haha)

No comments: